GNC Fish Body Oil
- Growing research on benefits of omega-3 fatty acids has led to the development of fish oil supplements.
- It is difficult to get the recommended dose of EPA+DHA (forms of omega-3 fatty acids) from the natural sources.
- Hence, a supplement forms the bridge between the requirement and deficiencies.
- ICMR recommends to have minimum 250 to 2g of EPA+DHA daily.
- Each serving of GNC fish body oil will provide 1000mg of Omega-3 Fatty acids, with 300mg comes from EPA and DHA.
- DHA is known to support your normal brain and eye health.
- EPA, on the other hand can protect your heart, skin and joint from inflammatory response.
- Thus, overall this supplement can support your eye, heart, brain, skin and joint health.
Other Product: GNC Fish Oil